Dec. 17, 2017
Box Score |
TCU Women's Basketball Postgame Notes
TCU (8-2) 89, Northwestern State (4-6) 51 -- Schollmaier Arena
* With one more nonconference game to play, TCU has a chance to finish nonconference play with its best record under Raegan Pebley. The Frogs have gone 8-3 in nonconference play in all three previous seasons under Pebley.
* TCU is now 9-3 in games following at least six days rest under Pebley. The Frogs have also now won all four of their games under Pebley immediately following finals.
* The 51 points scored by Northwestern State were the fewest allowed by TCU this season.
* The Frogs recorded 23 assists, their fourth game this season with 20 or more.
* TCU committed a season-high 19 turnovers, but also forced 21, just one shy of a season-high.
* TCU is still the only Big 12 team that has yet to commit more turnovers than assists in a game this season.
* Every Horned Frog in uniform played at least 13 minutes and none played more than 23 minutes.
* Northwestern State now leads the all-time series with TCU, 2-1, but the last meeting before Sunday was in 1981. The Frogs have won 34 consecutive games against the Southland Conference.
* TCU had a starting lineup of Amber Ramirez, Toree Thompson, Kianna Ray, Jayde Woods and Jordan Moore for the first time this season. Ray replaced Dakota Vann who had started every game this season, but suffered an injury in TCU's last game.
* Scored 19 points on 6-of-8 field goals and 7-of-8 free throws. Also had five rebounds and career-high five steals.
* Double-figure scoring for team-high ninth time this season, 28th time in career.
* Scored 18 points on 7-of-8 field goals and 4-of-6 free throws. Also had game-high eight rebounds and three blocks.
* Double-figure scoring for the eighth time this season, 31st time in career
* Has at least one block in 13 consecutive games, dating back to last season.
* Had three or more blocks for the fourth time this season, 20th time in career.
* Scored season-high 12 points with season-high seven rebounds.
* Scored in double-figures for the first time this season, second time in her career.
* Scored career-high 11 points, topping previous high of six points which she had in season-opener last season.
* Started for first time this season.
* Tied for team-high with five assists.
* Recorded five or more assists for third time in her five games this season; did so three times all of last season.
* Tied for team-high honors with career-high five assists.