Dec. 20, 2011
TCU 60, Tulsa 43
• TCU moved to 6-5 overall on the year.
• TCU has now won three-straight over Tulsa.
• TCU and Tulsa played for the first time since 2001 on Tuesday.
• The Horned Frogs moved to 223-30 when leading at the half under Jeff Mittie.
• The Frogs are also now 131-3 when leading by 10 + at the half under Mittie.
• TCU has now held six different opponents on the season to less than 30 percent from the field.
• The Frogs have now also done so in back-to-back games against Sam Houston State and Tulsa.
• The Golden Hurricanes shot 16.7 percent from behind the arc, marking the fifth time this season, TCU has held the opposition to less than 20 percent shooting from three-point land.
• Briesha Wynn scored in double-figures for a third-straight game and the fourth-time in five games Tuesday.
• Antoinette Thompson played in her 100th game Tuesday night, making her 55th career start.
• Natalie Ventress tied a career-high with eight rebounds.
• Whitney Williams posted a new career-high in rebounds with six.
• Latricia Lovings moved into sole possession of No. 10 all-time in program history in blocked shots with 48 for her young career.
• The sophomore passed Staci Ward, who tallied 45 blocks between 1984-88.
• Meagan Henson tied a career-high with four points.
• Henson also set new career-highs in free throws made (4) and attempted (4).